Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FS: (2) 5mm wheel spacers 5x100 universal (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61845)

DCStorm 03-27-2014 11:51 PM

FS: (2) 5mm wheel spacers 5x100 universal
 
I have a pair of 5mm spacers that I purchased for my upcoming wheel setup that I will no longer be using. They are brand new and have never been used. They fit our 5x100 bolt pattern and are made of cast aluminum.

They can be yours for $10 shipped.

theGonz 03-27-2014 11:58 PM

Pm'd

DCStorm 03-28-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theGonz (Post 1631686)
Pm'd

Replied!

DCStorm 03-29-2014 12:11 AM

SOLD!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.