Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   April Fastrack / ST Oil Cooler Allowance (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61434)

xwd 03-23-2014 12:59 PM

April Fastrack / ST Oil Cooler Allowance
 
April Fastrack is available here:

http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/...rack-april.pdf

Most notable for us is a recommendation to allow oil and power steering coolers in ST. I wrote in a letter some months ago and was denied but it looks like there was enough feedback they want to allow them now. This is a recommendation right now and wouldn't be a rule until next year.

You can submit your feedback at http://crbscca.com/

Eric1855 03-23-2014 09:07 PM

I also wrote a letter that got sent to the SEB for review like 3-4 times based on the emails I received. I'm glad it finally went through.

Davidss 03-27-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric1855 (Post 1620819)
I also wrote a letter that got sent to the SEB for review like 3-4 times based on the emails I received. I'm glad it finally went through.

FYI it did not "go through". The subject is out for comment and based on that a decision will be made for 2015+. Write in a short comment at http://crbscca.com/.

Eric1855 03-27-2014 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidss (Post 1629934)
FYI it did not "go through". The subject is out for comment and based on that a decision will be made for 2015+. Write in a short comment at http://crbscca.com/.



I understand, I meant the proposal. I've received an email every month for the last 6 months saying it would be in the next FastTrack and it finally was.

2superblus 03-28-2014 01:51 PM

Ok so write your letters in support


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.