Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Sunny day snaps of my finished SWP Limited (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61374)

Ouhei 03-22-2014 02:32 PM

Sunny day snaps of my finished SWP Limited
 
I finally got around to installing all of the parts that I've had laying around the house since I bought the BRZ, I'm very happy with how everything came out! I didn't have time to drive around to find a cool spot so sorry if the location isn't that interesting.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3712/1...e6ab1e3c_b.jpg
03/22 BRZ Finished (Side) by PictoriousPhoto, on Flickr

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2894/1...4d85be23_b.jpg
03/22 BRZ Finished (Front Quarter) by PictoriousPhoto, on Flickr

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3689/1...a16daedc_b.jpg
03/22 BRZ Finished Rear Quarter by PictoriousPhoto, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7191/1...9ea2da39_b.jpg
03/22 BRZ Finished (Front Cut) by PictoriousPhoto, on Flickr

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3818/1...b09201fa_b.jpg
03/22 BRZ Finished (Wheel) by PictoriousPhoto, on Flickr

Mod List:

- TOMs US Spec Red Tails
- OEM JDM Subaru Side Markers
- Lamin-X Yellow Fog Covers
- STI Gurney Flap for OEM Wing
- STI Front Lip
- OEM JDM Exhaust Tips
- ST Coilovers
- Gram Lights 57DR 18x9.5 +38 in Magnesium Blue
- Rays Red/Black Center Caps
- Project Kics Leggdura Lugs in Black
- Bridgestone RE-11 265/35/18
- Moddiction Ti Anvil II in Iridescent Blue

I still have a few things I need to get/do to finish up the details on the car, but it's largely done now. I need to figure out how to get the chrome fender garnish off without ruining the piece underneath...

Juvenile 03-22-2014 06:06 PM

So clean, so tasteful ...Well done

Doctor Who 03-22-2014 11:03 PM

Super clean :thumbsup:

Herndon 03-22-2014 11:14 PM

looks amazing!! simple and clean. i would replace the chrome fender garnish with sti one

illest86 03-23-2014 09:35 PM

That colour looks 1000x better than I expected. Midnight blue, subtle match to the subie logo.

leicaboss 03-23-2014 10:46 PM

Our cars are going to look awfully similar ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ouhei 03-24-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juvenile (Post 1618632)
So clean, so tasteful ...Well done

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Who (Post 1619151)
Super clean :thumbsup:

:thanks:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Herndon (Post 1619182)
looks amazing!! simple and clean. i would replace the chrome fender garnish with sti one

I've thought about buying the STI piece, hard to justify the cost though, I wish I didn't have the damned things in the first place, haha.
Quote:

Originally Posted by illest86 (Post 1620858)
That colour looks 1000x better than I expected. Midnight blue, subtle match to the subie logo.

Haha, I realized the wheels would match the badge after I got them, I wish I could say I planned it that way but it's a happy accident.
Quote:

Originally Posted by leicaboss (Post 1621005)
Our cars are going to look awfully similar ;)

Then you'll have a good looking BRZ! I'm sure there will be a few cars that mine looks like/look like mine since I'm not running anything insanely unique but I wanted to keep the car simple since I think it has great lines from the factory.

Jive Turkey 03-24-2014 12:02 PM

i like your fitment :)

FR-Slide 03-24-2014 12:56 PM

Wow, great stance man. Looks like you're nearby, too (I see 440 behind you in one pic, but not sure where Cotton Mill is). Gonna try and get my springs shipped soon, should do a twins photoshoot after I get them on.

leicaboss 03-24-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouhei (Post 1621542)
:thanks:
Then you'll have a good looking BRZ! I'm sure there will be a few cars that mine looks like/look like mine since I'm not running anything insanely unique but I wanted to keep the car simple since I think it has great lines from the factory.

Haha I meant that in the best way possible, great minds think alike no? Can't wait to get lowered myself.

SkAsphalt 03-24-2014 01:24 PM

Gorgeous wheels

kayoh 03-24-2014 01:49 PM

How did you install the fog light covers? Did you actually take them out?

codesplice 03-24-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayoh (Post 1622183)
How did you install the fog light covers? Did you actually take them out?

I'm curious about this as well.

The car looks fantastic, but I'm particularly partial to yellow fogs.

Ouhei 03-25-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jive Turkey (Post 1621917)
i like your fitment :)

Your build gave me the confidence to run the 265's, :thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FR-Slide (Post 1622059)
Wow, great stance man. Looks like you're nearby, too (I see 440 behind you in one pic, but not sure where Cotton Mill is). Gonna try and get my springs shipped soon, should do a twins photoshoot after I get them on.

That's Capital, I live in downtown! Do you go out to Cars and Coffee?
Quote:

Originally Posted by leicaboss (Post 1622080)
Haha I meant that in the best way possible, great minds think alike no? Can't wait to get lowered myself.

No offense taken. Lowering the car definitely makes it look a lot more agressive!
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkAsphalt (Post 1622116)
Gorgeous wheels

I've wanted mag blue wheels forever, so happy to finally have them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by kayoh (Post 1622183)
How did you install the fog light covers? Did you actually take them out?

Quote:

Originally Posted by codesplice (Post 1622383)
I'm curious about this as well.

The car looks fantastic, but I'm particularly partial to yellow fogs.

I was going to remove them but after cutting up my fingers trying to dig in the wheel well I just put them on through the front. They have a small amount of wiggle room between the fog itself and the housing front so you can push the light around to make sure you get all the edges. I did that and then used a xacto knife to cut off the little tabs they put on either side for handling the film.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.