![]() |
What Trunk lip is this ?!
1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys ive been searching for the past two hours .... I can't find this freaking thing anywhere. WHAT TRUNK LIP IS THIS!!?
|
Looks like a Tom's (as is the entire kit) just in carbon fiber.
|
|
Lol!!!
|
trololol.
Its Tom's. |
I know it sounds stupid I looked up toms. couldn't find it for some odd reason.
|
#ISuckAtSearching lmaooo Thanks guys !
|
|
Looks like STI trunk lip
|
God damn $225 for THAT? Jesus
EDIT: That's for the FRP version as well!?! $425 for carbon fiber? Holy shit. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.