Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   2014 Autocross Calendar! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58238)

Sccabrz192 02-14-2014 11:57 AM

2014 Autocross Calendar!
 
Last year I tried to make a thread of local autocross events in the Great Lakes area... I didn't have much success keeping up with it, especially since I attended exactly 3 events last season.

This year I'm just going to make my google calendars public so you can all crib off those to find events if you like.

Please feel free to post here or PM me other regions/clubs schedules and I'll add them to the calendar(s).

Northwest Ohio/Detroit "Local" events
https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...erica/New_York


National SCCA Event Schedule (Match/Pro/and Champ)
https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...erica/New_York


Sites for registration:
Detroit: Detroit-scca.org
NWOR: NWORSCCA.com
National: http://www.scca.com/solo/


I plan to not only attend more this year, but to keep the list updated better!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.