![]() |
DOOR "AUTO" lnterior light flashing?
Hey guys I have a question, it's been happening for 2 days now. As when it all started when waking up in the morning warming up my car in the cold weather here in New york, I wanted to roll down passenger window on the driver side. The window went down a lil bit and stopped. I thought that the cold weather has frozen inside so I waited later when the car warms up. I tried again and no sound or moving down or up:iono:. It only works when I go to the passenger door and press the auto button window to go down or up and it works there fine. I notice that the Auto light button is flashing on and off. What can i do to fix this problem?
please help!!!:sigh::cry::cry::cry::sigh: |
The window locked up. It happens sometimes when the windows get icy. Wait for the windows to warm up, then press you driver side window all the way down and hold it for about 5 seconds. Then roll it all the way up and hold it for about 5 seconds.
|
You need to reset auto up/down feature for the windows, the flashing is warning you that ice stopped it and the system has been changed. I remember reading on how to reset it, and found this quote "Resetting that BTW is easy, just put the driver or passenger side window all the way down, then raise it by holding the up switch, holding it for a few seconds after the window is fully up. Window switches stop flashing g and the auto up/down". There was a thread on this, but I can't find it at the moment. Give that a try, and if not, search for that thread.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.