Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tuner Shop in NM (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55329)

NoMoCouch 01-09-2014 03:29 PM

Tuner Shop in NM
 
Where is the most reputable tuner and parts companies in NM/Albuquerque?

I know I could ask on FB, but then the wife would see :paddle:

Thanks

Vmax911 01-09-2014 03:45 PM

I don't know the answer to your question, but LOL to the facebook thing!

Oh, and there is an official NM thread if you haven't found it yet:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27142

wlwarfield 01-09-2014 09:12 PM

I would visit Harrison at Boost Inc. he is the go to Subaru guy around here or chat with Sean at Solid Technology. Both are very reputable shops and have done great work.

If you're looking for a tune hit up Cameron (camtuning). He's the master tuner around these parts.

One bit of advise...steer clear of Motiva. Home of the BOOM tune. Cars that they built and tune are notorious for blowing engines


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.