Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Racing Stripes on Silver BRZ (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54823)

Silverstar 01-02-2014 08:28 PM

Racing Stripes on Silver BRZ
 
Decided on some matte black stripes to bring out the random black bits across the car.

TCT Wraps in Aloha Oregon did the work. I'm picky about my car, they understood, and were great to work with. I highly recommend them.

And on to the pics. The car needs washed and I need a better camera but these will have to do for now.
http://flic.kr/p/iRJj2d
http://flic.kr/p/iRGdvA
http://flic.kr/p/iREhtF

MrAmalto 01-02-2014 09:18 PM

Wow. Surprisingly, that looks pretty damn good

FRSfan111 01-02-2014 09:47 PM

Came out pretty good IMO. Not my thing but well done indeed.

Redlinedfrs86 01-02-2014 10:18 PM

Sorry but they do not look good on the car....

Silverstar 01-02-2014 10:37 PM

The two complements are two more than I thought I would get! People seem anti stripes on this forum but I'm a muscle car guy at heart.

SkAsphalt 01-02-2014 10:38 PM

Racing stripes are offered as a decal package in some countries for the BRZ. it does look good. Nice work

OICU812 01-02-2014 10:43 PM

Very Camaro "ish" not to my liking but gj none less.

Poodles 01-03-2014 02:46 AM

Bit too widely spaced for my liking (plus I don't like matte finishes)


The dealer option stripes are about the only one I've seen I kinda like (pics in this thread)


http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28200

infinite012 01-03-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverstar (Post 1426444)
...I'm a muscle car guy at heart.

Stripes belong on muscle cars.

Twins are not muscle cars.

Silverstar 01-03-2014 08:47 AM

True. I should have went with a big wing, a giant fart can, and NAWS

z3ro 01-03-2014 10:13 AM

not my thing but it looks like good work.

You should just cover the whole car with racing stripes.

userjack6880 01-03-2014 10:40 AM

Looks good, IMO. Maybe not everbody's taste here, but stripes can look good. This, it is.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.