Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nuclear polution on FT86. (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52997)

qqzj 12-06-2013 10:47 PM

Nuclear polution on FT86.
 
Today somebody mentioned that I should sit my BRZ in garage for several months to let the radiation go away. Is there any scientific evidence to it? I know that there was some nuclear leakage in Japan, but that was near the coast. Subaru's factory seems to be located near some mountain near Tokyo. Should we be concerned about it? If we let it sit, how long is sufficient?

Pacific Auto 12-06-2013 10:50 PM

Now I understand why my balls have been growing.....

nelsmar 12-06-2013 10:51 PM

LOL. Dont sweat it. If your really worried get a Geiger counter.

If this was an issue it would have been on the news, and all over the place.

nelsmar 12-06-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacific Auto Films (Post 1374172)
Now I understand why my balls have been growing.....

Comment of the day. lol :cheers:

BRZnut 12-06-2013 10:54 PM

Is that why my car still starts with no battery in it?

qqzj 12-06-2013 11:08 PM

you guys can continue, I shall send this link to him ...

shiumai 12-06-2013 11:21 PM

it's true. also, it'd be best if you sit inside your BRZ in the garage so it protects you from the radiation pollution for those months. you're breathing it all in right now inside your house and whenever you go outside.

Kelbyat07 12-06-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiumai (Post 1374233)
it's true. also, it'd be best if you sit inside your BRZ in the garage so it protects you from the radiation pollution for those months. you're breathing it all in right now inside your house and whenever you go outside.



Your avatar is very delicious.


I have not heard of that, but I am interested in hearing more about it if there is proof.

slipdog 12-07-2013 08:00 AM

This is ridiculous. Don't feed the trolls.

Andrew025 12-07-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbyat07 (Post 1374257)
Your avatar is very delicious.


I have not heard of that, but I am interested in hearing more about it if there is proof.

The proof is right in front of you man.
There's always money in the banana stand.

Anorexic 86 12-07-2013 08:54 AM

You get zapped a little every time you make a call on your cell phone, send a text or go online via wifi.

So what if your 86 slaps you with a lil extra... it's worth it.

If you start glowing a neon greenish hue, it might be time to put down that 10" quad-core retina display nuke and take a walk.

:burnrubber:

Apoc 12-07-2013 09:25 AM

You should take it to the dealership you bought it from and get them to check for radiation. If it is contaminated I would ask for a refund. Please keep us posted.

thill 12-07-2013 09:26 AM

Do what I do, just wear a lead suit when you drive the car.

Here is a pic of me on my bike:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...XuCLElwggsf45A

Muskokan 12-07-2013 09:30 AM

Still better than my moms Mazda 3,

She had a spider nest in the dash somewhere that broke when she hit a curb, hundreds of baby spiders starting coming out of everywhere lmao


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.