Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Full-Race Motorsports (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51892)

White_Lightning 11-21-2013 04:42 PM

Full-Race Motorsports

As some of you may or may not know, i've been running Vortech's supercharger for the better part of 6 months. While the added power is nice, sadly it's left me wanting more. I've been seriously considering different turbo kits for about a month, and a name I remembered from my Honda days came to me. Full-Race Motorsports, out of Arizona. I browsed over their site, and seen that they've done plenty with boxers in the past, but nothing yet with the FA20. So I decided to shoot them an email early this morning, and received this response from Jon Guerra:

Hello Shane,

The FR-S kit is in the plans, however it's not something that will be started until the first or second quarter of next year. The FR-S doesn't need much, so the 6258-6758 is plenty of turbo for the car. And single scroll combined with the smaller turbine housings will spool up very quickly. We are also looking to see how much interest there would be for one of out kits in the market, since there's a lot of other kits out there. Expect more news on this early next year though.

I asked questions about turbine housings (single or divided) and Borg Warner Turbos. Mainly their EFR line. Their history with Borg Warner, makes them seem very confident in their products. Being a previous Full-Race Turbo kit owner, (B series Honda) I can't see these guys standing behind anything but top tier products.

I'm not sure how the rest of you guys/gals feel, but i'm really excited to see what Full-Race can churn out for the 86 community! :thumbsup:

evo4g63 11-21-2013 04:49 PM

Fullrace is top notch! They are local to me and I have ran their manifolds on my Evo. I would be all over a Fullrace kit if something came up.

DriftEightSix 11-21-2013 07:35 PM

What power level are the looking at for their kit?

White_Lightning 11-21-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriftEightSix (Post 1345685)
What power level are the looking at for their kit?

Unforunately, the only information I have is that email they sent me this morning. I imagine they'll have quite a broad spectrum to choose from. They've done some pretty radical things with Hondas. It's been along time since i've followed them. Back when B-Series Hondas were popular. Just before the K-Series became all the rage. Doubling and tripling HP figures seemed like just another day at the office for these guys. I don't know if i'm allowed to post any links without breaking forum rules, but if you google Full Race and check out their site, you'll see some pretty neat products. Some really cool EJ stuff for boxer fans.

SmsAlSuwaidi 11-21-2013 10:38 PM

i talked to them @ subie fest, they did show a tad of enthusiasm, doubt they'll make something any time soon

KAR 11-21-2013 11:14 PM

:D nuff said

Blizzard 11-25-2013 06:58 PM

Was saving for a Full Race kit for my S2000 before I decided to sell it for mt FR-S. Would be very interested in what they would develop.

canu_50 11-26-2013 09:25 AM

Full-race.... Now youre talking!!

Loved the RB manifold they made!! so beautifull and well made!!

King Tut 11-26-2013 01:34 PM

I am also a huge Full-Race fan. I didn't have the money to afford their kit when I had my Integra, but I definitely wanted it.

KAR 03-04-2014 01:34 AM

you should start seeing some pic this month:D

Stevemode 03-04-2014 01:59 AM

Full-Race has always built top quality stuff. From the email response, I believe it says, "if we were going to build something for the fa20, we would have done it already". Just my thoughts being in the industry and seeing all the great stuff Full-Race made for us Honda guys over the years.

Dave-ROR 03-04-2014 09:09 AM

FullRace rocks. They'd be a welcome addition for sure.

slicktop 03-04-2014 09:13 AM

FullRace is to Ishigaki beef as FA20club is to cow hooves.

evo4g63 03-04-2014 09:16 AM

Full Race is doing things as we speak ;)