Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada Classifieds (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   SOLD! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47969)

Taro 09-30-2013 08:59 PM

SOLD!
 
SOLD!

JPxM0Dz 09-30-2013 09:20 PM

Sorry bro, but if it's the wing in the pic you posted, you'll be lucky to get half of what your asking.

Taro 09-30-2013 09:45 PM

I paid more than that from the dealer, obviously. I'm not sure what a fair price to ask would be, so I'm pretty open to offers.

hanabie 09-30-2013 09:50 PM

some people even traded their trunk with spoiler for non spoiler trunk. Just saying.
U will be lucky if you could get half of what you are asking. I could not even sell my oem exhaust for $50 lol.

JPxM0Dz 09-30-2013 11:22 PM

I've got my WRB wing listed for half of what your asking with no bites. Unfortunately for us these wings are dirt cheap to buy now.
Check eBay, you will see how cheap this wings can be had for

I realize you paid a lot for the wing, but I see you bought from your dealer. The worse place to buys these parts, huge markup to say the least

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

Taro 10-02-2013 09:52 PM

Price revised to $250.

Taro 10-07-2013 03:32 PM

Bump!

Taro 10-12-2013 11:55 PM

Bump! I'm now offering this for $200.

Taro 10-16-2013 06:00 PM

Bump! Tentative buyer fell through. Back for sale!

Taro 10-21-2013 08:34 AM

$ 175!
Price dropped!

ZionsWrath 10-21-2013 08:56 AM

Damn that is a STEAL

I paid 400 installed for mine and that's because the dealer charge me 100 less by accident.

Taro 10-26-2013 12:49 PM

Bump.

Taro 11-02-2013 02:25 PM

Ba-bump!

Trac Toy 11-02-2013 02:43 PM

Pm sent.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.