Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada Classifieds (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   FS: Tom's JDM Tails ***SOLD*** (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46052)

JPxM0Dz 09-05-2013 04:12 PM

FS: Tom's JDM Tails ***SOLD***
 
These have been on the BRZ for around a few weeks now and are in perfect condition! I have some new tails coming next month, so this is just a feeler...

***SOLD***

Comes with relay and FREE Tom's Badge! :thumbsup:

Smoked Crystal Eye Tails here... http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40572



http://imageshack.us/a/img5/1575/nopa.jpg
http://image.made-in-china.com/4f0j0...Car-Emblem.jpg

MrJesse 09-05-2013 04:56 PM

Is this JDM or USDM?
@SkAsphalt called dibs on this but if for some reason he doesn't want it, I'll be all over it.

Burrcold 09-05-2013 05:17 PM

Selling already? Lol what tails are you getting now? Clear Tom's?

Myv 09-05-2013 05:27 PM

That was fast.

JPxM0Dz 09-05-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJesse (Post 1191710)
Is this JDM or USDM?
@SkAsphalt called dibs on this but if for some reason he doesn't want it, I'll be all over it.

These are the JDM as per title, repining is required on the stock harness. Two pins per tail, it's very easy and only took me like 10 - 15 minutes total both sides complete

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burrcold (Post 1191762)
Selling already? Lol what tails are you getting now? Clear Tom's?

Yeah I'm a tail light junkie...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXdYJYHLis"]BuddyClub - Tail Lamp [ FT 86 ] - YouTube[/ame]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myv (Post 1191795)
That was fast.

I love my Tom's! Just can't help myself ;)

Myv 09-06-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Yeah I'm a tail light junkie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXdYJYHLis
I really like that tail light as well, but also have mixed feelings about it because its pretty much a copy of the Aventador tails (stupid reason, don't wanna be a poser). Please post some videos day and night when you get it :)

JPxM0Dz 09-06-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myv (Post 1193113)
I really like that tail light as well, but also have mixed feelings about it because its pretty much a copy of the Aventador tails (stupid reason, don't wanna be a poser). Please post some videos day and night when you get it :)

Yeah I'm not too worried about it, I like them too...

Having said that, the way I go through tails, I won't have them for very long either ;)

gt8613 09-06-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myv (Post 1193113)
I really like that tail light as well, but also have mixed feelings about it because its pretty much a copy of the Aventador tails (stupid reason, don't wanna be a poser). Please post some videos day and night when you get it :)

Same but I feel drifting towards them as well. They are not an exact copy in fairness...and the main reason I like em is for their turn signals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

JPxM0Dz 09-06-2013 10:45 AM

***SOLD***

SkAsphalt 09-12-2013 10:20 AM

SON OF A B****

I am very sad


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.