Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Toyota Emblems in SoCal (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43018)

jube 07-30-2013 06:07 PM

Toyota Emblems in SoCal
 
First of all I know about the search feature, I've checked out the different places to get Toyota emblems. Here's the deal...

I ordered a pair at the beginning of July through Nigel-JDM. Its been over 3 weeks and he still has not even shipped them. He is terrible at responding to my emails as well.

I'm looking for a reputable dealer who is timely and professional. Things which Nigel are not.

I was thinking Carson Toyota but they cannot ship to an address different than your billing address because of fraud in the past. Any other suggestions?

86_ZN6 07-30-2013 06:39 PM

i sell them

visit my store ---> www.86-zn6.com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.