Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Automass (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42639)

connor_lol 07-26-2013 12:38 AM

Automass
 
Anyone going to Automass this Sunday? I have my car registered for the car show. If anyone else wants to meet up and cruise over there I'm down! Just curious to see if anyone is going to be there to show or drift their car.

kato1337 07-26-2013 09:06 AM

Ill be there to show my car if it gets out in time from the body shop.

ebielat 07-26-2013 10:43 AM

I'll be there but not showing the car. Was late on registration..

ill roller 07-27-2013 02:00 PM

I'll be there showing my BRZ and drifting this pile of crap:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...32940065_n.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.