Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Caffeine and Octane, July 27th (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42517)

Sony 07-24-2013 05:29 PM

Caffeine and Octane, July 27th
 
Heya guys, @Kaizen Tuning is having a Caffeine and Octane day this Saturday July 27th. I'm probably going to be there (even though my car is busted up.)

Anyone else want to come?

Kaizen Tuning

874 Massachusetts Avenue
Boxborough, MA

FRiSson 07-24-2013 05:48 PM

Any idea what's on the agenda?

Chewie4299 07-24-2013 06:17 PM

Oh god dammit.... everything good is happening last minute this weekend and I'm going to be working my ass off in Vegas

PRORICAN 07-24-2013 08:49 PM

Damn! I love Kaizen tuning meets but I have to pick up family visiting at the airport that day.

Tt3Sheppard 07-24-2013 09:39 PM

Well I'm running at Renegade Miata in Ayer MA on saturday maybe I will stop by after depending on what time its running till since its 20 mins away. Autocross should be over around 3ish.

Sony 07-24-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRiSson (Post 1093919)
Any idea what's on the agenda?

It's mostly just hanging out and checking out cars, food and drinks are there too, there is a Dyno available and URT for high power runs but it's first come first serve, so you gotta get there early.

Navas012 07-24-2013 10:58 PM

i wish i knew about this sooner. next time i can make it. sony i remember when we had the mini meet at kaizen. any update on the new hks stuff.

Sony 07-24-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Navas012 (Post 1094549)
i wish i knew about this sooner. next time i can make it. sony i remember when we had the mini meet at kaizen. any update on the new hks stuff.

They have installed an HKS Supercharger in a couple FR-S's now. Other than that no I haven't heard anything about the new tuner option.

JDMenrique 07-26-2013 10:14 PM

I'm thinking about it. Not sure how early I wanna wake up

Sony 07-27-2013 01:25 AM

The Event is all day from 9am until they close at 4pm or something.

industrial 07-27-2013 07:33 AM

I might swing by, what time are people going to be there? I've been meaning to drop by and check out their shop anyway.

Sony 07-27-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by industrial (Post 1100010)
I might swing by, what time are people going to be there? I've been meaning to drop by and check out their shop anyway.

People will be here all day, I'm already here but I probably won't stay for too terribly long.

JDMenrique 07-27-2013 09:49 AM

Just got here a little bit ago

JDMenrique 07-27-2013 09:29 PM

Some pics i posted on MassTuning:
VR38DETT surrounded by Password:JDM Carbon Fiber @ Caffeine and Octane


Super Silver GTR @ Caffeine and Octane


STi with some sexy hips @ Caffeine and Octane


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.