Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Where to buy OEM BRZ Spoiler? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41279)

Frs x3 07-11-2013 12:19 AM

Where to buy OEM BRZ Spoiler?
 
I've seen only a few places online that have the the BRZ spoiler. I called Subaru but they said require a vin number. Anyone have any ideas? I appreciate it.

kALMIGHTY 07-11-2013 12:43 AM

I'm guessing you want it for your Firestorm to get that GT86 look?

http://www.carid.com/2013-scion-fr-s...er-961530.html

You can get it painted or unpainted.

alan.chalkley 07-11-2013 04:58 AM

BEWARE of aftermarket copies.
My friend had a cheap copy fitted to his and it has large bodgey bolts that stick out under the boot lid and the spoiler cracked after one week.
Mine has the genuine subaru one with recessed bolts and dress caps , perfect fit and three years warranty.

Frs x3 07-11-2013 09:40 AM

Thank you for the feedback guys. Yea I was a little more interested in the actual oem spoiler. This way I avoid any repercussions.

Draco-REX 07-11-2013 11:39 AM

Go to cars.com or autotrader.com and find a car that matches what you need and use that VIN.

Frs x3 07-11-2013 02:18 PM

I didn't know I could do that. Thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.