Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Needles Hwy & Badlands loop (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41030)

feldy 07-08-2013 09:40 AM

Needles Hwy & Badlands loop
 
Just got back from a vaction out in the Black Hills South Dakota. The moutians were pretty epic out there. I have never driven Tail of the Dragon however there was 100s of miles of these roads in every direction I could look.

Here are two videos I got with Go-Pro while doing the Needles Hwy loop and the badlands loop.

The Needles hwy loop has a lot of missing footage due to running out of space of the memory card. All of it has been sped up 300 percent for the sake of time. Each video is out 5 minutes. The drive is about 40ish miles each way.


[ame]http://youtu.be/g-VrDaXOuxk[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQsN3TxNFuY"]badlands 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Also took the frs off road for the wife. What happens next I was not ready for. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyacQWLfCD0"]It was a close one. - YouTube[/ame]

Spirit7 07-08-2013 10:14 AM

Awesome videos! I'm planning on taking a road trip to this area in about a month, any areas you recommend I check out?

Your last video reminds me of my trip to South Africa, I drove down a back road blocked by elephants, lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.