Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   NEW Niche Wheels Released!!!! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40329)

vividracing 06-28-2013 04:59 PM

NEW Niche Wheels Released!!!!
 
2 Attachment(s)
Niche is proud to release two new style to their Forged line up to keep the masses happy. In a forged monoblock concave wheel it is exhausting to find a style that is different than what every other manufacturer offers. After running the Niche 3 piece forged wheels on our project FR-S, GTR, E90 M3, 997.1tt and 997.2tt we can attest to the attention to detail and overall great craftsmanship.


Features:
Monoblock Forged Aluminum Wheel
Custom widths from 8" to 13"
Custom Offset
Finish: Any Color

This is the ultimate in custom wheel manufacturing perfection.
Designs are cut from a single block of 6061 - T6 forged aluminum.
The wheel type allows for the very best combination of strength and light weight.
Monotec wheels are built for the truest high performance vehicles on the road.

NICHE BAVARIA
Attachment 42450

NICHE STUTTGART
Attachment 42451

supramkivtt2jz 06-28-2013 06:05 PM

Wow. Good looking wheels. What's the msrp?

OICU812 06-28-2013 07:12 PM

looked at your site, they're not up yet?

Lonewolf 06-28-2013 07:33 PM

This is like one of those nostalgia threads from the 90's right? I still remember when everybody at my high school wanted Niche's...

Gunman 06-28-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf (Post 1033251)
This is like one of those nostalgia threads from the 90's right? I still remember when everybody at my high school wanted Niche's...

I wanted some Niche "Aliens".

vividracing 06-28-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunman (Post 1033355)
I wanted some Niche "Aliens".

Niche Geffell was the only way to go, or Bahns!!!! I would kill for a set of Bahns right now! MSRP is $1300 each but there's always room for forum discounts

slicktop 06-28-2013 08:52 PM

What kind of weights are you looking at with these wheels? I went to the website but when I checked the specs, they came up blank.

18x9.5

Chewie4299 06-28-2013 09:32 PM

That bavaria is gorgeous.... but that price is horrendous!

Get what ya pay for I bet...

vividracing 07-02-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicktop (Post 1033411)
What kind of weights are you looking at with these wheels? I went to the website but when I checked the specs, they came up blank.

18x9.5

of course there would be some fluctuation depending on the offset and pad size, but I spoke with Niche and the average is about 21lbs on these wheels

switchlanez 07-02-2013 03:08 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/attac...chmentid=42451

bro do u even Rays G25? :rolleyes:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/7...0d730ebb_b.jpg

vividracing 07-02-2013 04:20 PM

A bit different but close for sure, the G25 is a great looking wheel in its own right but it is nice to have the option to choose any width, offset, or color from a custom forged manufacturer rather than be saddled with the limits some manufacturers have. Especially in the 5x100 offering

n2oinferno 07-02-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchlanez (Post 1040676)

Bro do you even BBS F1? ;)

BRZ NA 07-03-2013 01:23 AM

Custom any color?any extra charge for orange?

vividracing 07-03-2013 05:15 PM

Any color you can imagine, no charge


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.