Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Original fog light cover (where to buy?) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38959)

FishMac 06-12-2013 09:16 AM

Original fog light cover (where to buy?)
 
I own a european GT86 that comes with fog lights as standard.

I need to get rid of them because of some legal regulations here.

Therefore I need the Scion standard covers (the whole black plastic part as seen below):


http://home.datacomm.ch/dbaer/643622...04570486_b.jpg

Do these parts have got Toyota part numbers (Japan)?
Or is it Scion exclusive? Where can I get them?

CaptainSlow 06-12-2013 09:38 AM

I guarantee you can arrange a straight-up trade if you post it up in the classifieds section. Other than that, I'd try contacting a Scion dealership here in the states...many have online parts catalogs, although I'm not sure if the FR-S has been uploaded to the system yet. A more modified solution may be the APR carbon brake ducts:

http://ft86speedfactory.com/images/CF505650.jpg

They're $306USD from this supplier (just random google search)...may be able to find them cheaper/more local with a bit more searching.

http://body-kitz.com/contents/en-us/..._Products.html

tbwoodlee 06-12-2013 10:18 AM

I have a pair of them that was used before I installed fog lights. If you want to arrange something send me a private message.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.