Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Stock fr-s wheels for sale (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37188)

mbh1101 05-22-2013 01:07 PM

Stock fr-s wheels for sale
 
I have about 8,000 miles on my stock fr-s wheels that I'm selling. Great condition. Shoot me a price. I live in Chester Va

twotone 05-31-2013 02:32 PM

What tires are on them?

mbh1101 06-02-2013 09:25 PM

No tires just stock wheels. Still for sale! Send me some offers!! Just want to get rid of them and make a few extra bucks.

mbh1101 06-10-2013 10:11 AM

Bump. Still available. Asking $350 with local pick up.

ProTekk 06-16-2013 03:28 PM

Willing to ship? I'd cover the cost.

mbh1101 06-18-2013 01:41 PM

BUMP. still for sale. Local pick up only. Will not ship or travel. Asking $350.00 send me an offer. Good condition.

Kimsey47 06-18-2013 02:07 PM

Dang, you're like 9 hours from me... Good luck with the sell... That is a steal for anyone local to you!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.