Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   WPI Car Show - 4/21 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34105)

DBee 04-18-2013 01:41 PM

WPI Car Show - 4/21
 
Just a heads up that Worcester Polytechnic Institute's Motorsports Club is putting on our annual car show this Sunday, 4/21.

It looks like there will be a big turn out this year, and we just laser cut some sweet trophies for awards. My whiteout is stock, but it'd be cool to have a small 86 gathering.

The show is held in the lower library lot at WPI, let me know if you have any questions.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...35398172_n.jpg

rba 04-18-2013 01:45 PM

Did you happen to purchase your FR-S two weeks ago in Worcester?

DBee 04-18-2013 01:45 PM

Nope, mine came from New London, CT back in December.

M-17 04-18-2013 01:47 PM

I may stop by this year.

DBee 04-18-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-17 (Post 875089)
I may stop by this year.

Cool, don't feel obligated to enter your car either. People are encouraged to just come and hang out as well. Weather is looking good too.

scionfr_s 04-18-2013 07:17 PM

I would go if u post this earlier lol

Clembo 04-18-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scionfr_s (Post 875982)
I would go if u post this earlier lol

Same here, now I have other plans I can't get out of... damn...

SubieGuts 04-20-2013 11:18 PM

I will be there tomorrow morning with a few other guys from NESIC. Not sure if my car will join the actual show. Pretty stock.

M-17 04-21-2013 05:19 PM

I think I saw your car @SubieGuts.

It wasn't that bad all, it looked like all that has been done to it was blackened the emblems, windows, and rims.

DBee 04-21-2013 07:25 PM

Yeah, I spotted the car as well. Couldn't manage to track you down though haha. Really convinced me to plasti dip the wheels black too, looked good.

BTW, we managed to bring in $1,400 for charity today. Pretty decent turnout.

SubieGuts 04-22-2013 06:56 AM

Yep, that was me! Turned out to be a nice show. Not too hectic and some cool cars. Thank you for the Plasti-Dip love. I figured it was something to hold me over until I can afford stance. Your whiteout was looking clean!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.