Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CEL JUST CAME ON (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33327)

F3dzo 04-10-2013 04:40 PM

CEL JUST CAME ON
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 33497

Just got it when I turned my car on getting out of work.

On my way to the dealer....

dem00n 04-10-2013 04:48 PM

Mods?
Tune?

F3dzo 04-10-2013 04:49 PM

None, no mods, no tune .. K&n only

Trashed675 04-10-2013 04:55 PM

Mine came on today too:

P0171 - Powertrain
System too lean (Bank 1)

I've got an appointment to have them check out my crickets anyways, i'll mention it to the techs.

Chewie4299 04-10-2013 04:55 PM

Didn't know I was reading twitter.

Bonburner 04-10-2013 05:00 PM

that's disheartening .. 26k CEL :/

F3dzo 04-10-2013 05:02 PM

My heart sank man... I was like his whole time and now I get a cel? I will post the code as soon as I get it

F3dzo 04-10-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewie4299 (Post 855827)
Didn't know I was reading twitter.

You don't have to read my post dude...

F3dzo 04-10-2013 05:06 PM

Mods please move my post to issues

Goya 04-10-2013 05:16 PM

calm down everyone, just a CEL

Chewie4299 04-10-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F3dzo (Post 855856)
You don't have to read my post dude...

I apologize. I don't typically bash on folks online. It was a knee jerk reaction upon reading and finding no additional info.

Hope things turn out alright.

You're nearing the end of your warranty unless you purchased an extended one. Have you thought about buying an extended warranty from Toyota? You have until the standard warranty expires to add it.

2forme 04-10-2013 05:47 PM

Too lean, they will probably blame it on the filter. LOL

Mr.Jay 04-10-2013 05:58 PM

May go away as well

I have had my CEL come on twice and go away before I could check codes

F3dzo 04-10-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewie4299 (Post 855940)
I apologize. I don't typically bash on folks online. It was a knee jerk reaction upon reading and finding no additional info.

Hope things turn out alright.

You're nearing the end of your warranty unless you purchased an extended one. Have you thought about buying an extended warranty from Toyota? You have until the standard warranty expires to add it.

No hard feelings bud, isn't power train 60k? 36k is bumper to bumper, I have to check my purchase papers, I think I have an extended warr.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.