Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   CANADA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   FR-S in Canadian Tire ad (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25334)

wbradley 12-31-2012 11:35 AM

FR-S in Canadian Tire ad
 
I'm not necessarily endorsing the product, but look who's in the ad:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...=1356971579112

ahquit 12-31-2012 12:07 PM

That's funny, I wonder if that car owner is on here. I wouldn't endorse those LEDs either, they look pretty tacky.

l8apexr 12-31-2012 04:33 PM

car owner might be on here.....but likely in the California section.

I don't think the car in that ad is from Canada. But likely from Pilot Automotive who is the mfg of those LEDs.

http://www.pilotautomotive.com/contact.html

Dispect 12-31-2012 04:35 PM

car looks like its crying..

Marloon 01-08-2013 07:44 PM

I saw a car EXACTLY LIKE THAT (Silver w/ those AWFUL lights) running around in Richmond, BC. I had mixed emotions of rage and sadness at the same time. :(

GOD! THOSE ARE AWFUL!

kchkwan 01-09-2013 03:37 AM

why would anyone do something like that =.=... its like fr-s rebranded by audi...

BioRage 01-09-2013 10:45 AM

http://images.electricpig.co.uk/wp-c...oh-god-why.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.