Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   No Michelins (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24985)

FRSFirestorm 12-25-2012 08:39 AM

No Michelins
 
I hadn't really paid much attention to it till I read a post here where somebody had gotten their tires replaced because they weren't Michelin's from the factory.

Anyway my FRS didn't come with Michelin tires either. It has a set of Bridgestone's on it. I really don't care as I'll probably be replacing tires and wheels soon and they ride and handle fine.

Guess I've never seen a car advertised down to the very specific brand and model tires that would come on it.

be6sti 12-25-2012 08:54 AM

My dealer here started opting for the all season Bridgestone tires because of the weather here in Iowa


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.