Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   orida's front bumper? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24401)

Shit Luck 12-16-2012 11:05 AM

orida's front bumper?
 
anyone know who is making that front bumper on Orida's ISF powered 86?

Turbowned 12-16-2012 11:50 AM

You mean Manabu "Max" Orido? No clue. You could try starting here:
http://www.orido.jp/

It's not made by Ridox or Varis, apparently. May just be a one-off, not available to the public.

Shit Luck 12-16-2012 07:21 PM

I found a few pics and it looks pretty decent....
gonna have to find out more I guess.

ill86 12-17-2012 05:33 AM

Varis designed

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...?t=3568&page=3

Shit Luck 12-17-2012 10:15 AM

I guess it's still not going to be produced.
another option besides rocket bunny would be nice.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.