Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   (CNJ) WTT Red BRZ for FRS vents (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24114)

grst1 12-12-2012 10:40 AM

(CNJ) WTT Red BRZ for FRS vents
 
Hey guys! I thought I would give it a try here first rather than posting in classified forums since I would rather get this done locally.

I finally decided that I like FRS vents better than BRZ. Anyone want to do a straight trade? My vents don't have chrome accent.

I am in Piscataway, NJ 08854.

Thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.