Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Enkei Tenjin (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20198)

raz0rbladez909 10-19-2012 12:39 PM

Enkei Tenjin
 
Just saw these on Facebook, and they actually have a 17x9 +45 in 5x100 as well as quite a few other sizes. Supposedly they use the same MAT technology as the rpf1's too.
http://www.blog.enkei.com/new-for-20...-tuning-wheel/

empower-auto 10-19-2012 12:45 PM

Gross on the mandatory machined lip.

I can't believe that's still in style. The wheel is not too bad though.

JoeBoxer 10-19-2012 12:48 PM

Looks pretty good, can't wait to see all the new stuff at SEMA.

Mark Slide Squad 10-19-2012 01:03 PM

They look pretty heavy, I'm guessing over 20 lbs. Not a fan of the different colored center, but if the wheel was all one color, like white or bronze, it might look good on a 86.

King Tut 10-19-2012 01:44 PM

I like them quite a bit, but I would want to see how the 18x8 +35s and 18x8.5 +45s look first.

HellBoy 86 10-19-2012 02:42 PM

Hi guys - could sum1 photoshop those wheels on a red frs?

ModBargains.com 10-19-2012 02:51 PM

Ohhhh yeah... I like those a lot.

raz0rbladez909 10-19-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empower-auto (Post 507776)
Gross on the mandatory machined lip.

I can't believe that's still in style. The wheel is not too bad though.

I'd like them better in a solid color too, I wonder if they'd look good in bronze.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Slide Squad (Post 507813)
They look pretty heavy, I'm guessing over 20 lbs. Not a fan of the different colored center, but if the wheel was all one color, like white or bronze, it might look good on a 86.

Well they are made using Enkei's MAT technology so i'd imagine that they are lighter than you would think. But who knows until someone can actually pick one up. I'll see if I can get a weight at SEMA ;)

ebphoto 10-19-2012 03:56 PM

wow.. looks pretty decent in gunmetal.

fasteddy 10-19-2012 04:37 PM

I actually like those quite a bit.

:w00t:

Pat

boarder1995 10-22-2012 05:03 PM

That lip would be perfect for a custom color! Pimp it out!

Cade01 04-20-2013 09:02 PM

17x9 would be nice but would the +45 offset work for a square setup?

JoeBoxer 04-20-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No5ki (Post 880109)
any news on availability for this?

What size and color? I'll check i know these and the Kojin are starting to come in.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.