Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AutoX 10/6/12-Meadowlands (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19035)

SilverEmperor 10-05-2012 10:05 AM

AutoX 10/6/12-Meadowlands
 
I know it's short notice everyone, but just wanted to spread the word about this event tomorrow.

Here's the link to the registration website. Registrations closes today at 4:00 pm

https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....6#.UG7l8FH9ccs

engee 10-05-2012 10:20 AM

Not gonna be able to make it to this one.

I'll probably make the one on the 20th and have been contemplating the one next week at Warminster, PA.

Simmons 10-05-2012 04:21 PM

I am already signed up.

Simmons

QuikJ 10-06-2012 06:02 PM

Great event today. Awesome driving Eric.

Simmons 10-06-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikJ (Post 480581)
Great event today. Awesome driving Eric.

Thanks, you too

Simmons

SilverEmperor 10-07-2012 09:57 AM

Awesome event, can't wait till the next one.

Simmons 10-07-2012 11:43 AM

Here is my best run 57.2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UIO0tUkt0&feature=plcp"]NNJR BRZ 57.2 - YouTube[/ame]

Simmons

Simmons 10-07-2012 11:44 AM

Here is a side view from a slower run

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3op03bZjyGw&feature=plcp"]NNJR STX BRZ side - YouTube[/ame]


Simmons

iLuveKetchup 10-07-2012 01:39 PM

Eric, nice meeting you yesterday. I lost some time on the tight right hander after the long slalom. I tracked out too wide (or turned in too late) and got close to the left cone. I only noticed this after my last run (throw away) and I tried a different line. doh! Also, I broke way too much on the last left then right elements.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO0fv9t4xJE&feature=g-upl"]NNJR SCCA 10/6/12 - 54.830 - YouTube[/ame]

Simmons 10-07-2012 01:54 PM

Yea, that right hander definetly hurt you. I think you left time in the fast offsets in the beginning of the course, I was on the limiter the whole time and so were other people. Nice driving by the way. I would love to drive the S2000 one day :)

Simmons

QuikJ 10-07-2012 06:33 PM

My car cant reach those speeds. :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.