Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Oh shi....they are here! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15765)

Sony 08-27-2012 01:55 PM

Oh shi....they are here!
 
Just got word from my buddies at Kaizen Tuning that my SSR Type C's have arrived. I can't wait to go pick them up, hopefully today!

Pics to come soon!

MannyO 08-27-2012 03:33 PM

Nice! Them some expensive shoes, but they should look great on the BRZ.

Sony 08-27-2012 07:54 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...827_172508.jpg

Getting them mounted tomorrow! I am so excited :)

Perrin Exhaust should be here Thursday hopefully.

Sony 08-27-2012 10:33 PM

Perrin Exhaust should be here on Thursday or Friday as well :)

Books 08-28-2012 08:31 AM

That looks awesome man! Can't wait to see what it looks like mounted on.

WRXGuy1 08-28-2012 11:21 AM

What did those run you? They look awesome! Can't wait to see some photos after you have them on

Sony 08-28-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRXGuy1 (Post 407356)
What did those run you? They look awesome! Can't wait to see some photos after you have them on

They weren't cheap...that's about all I'll say :P

(K) 08-28-2012 06:08 PM

Width and ET? They look good, can't wait to see them on WRB.

Sony 08-28-2012 11:41 PM

BEHOLD! The first set of SSR Type C's in America specifically bought for and fitted to a BRZ. Or so SSR says lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Z/DSC_0569.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Z/DSC_0570.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Z/DSC_0571.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Z/DSC_0573.jpg

Wheels are SSR Type C's

Size is 18" x 7.5"

Offset is +49

Tires are Hankook Ventus V12's

Size is 225/40 R18

DaJo 08-29-2012 12:00 AM

I just wet my pants alittle... DAYMN!

Silp3 08-29-2012 12:13 AM

I was hoping someone would get these soon! They look better than I imagined! Congrats man

Books 08-29-2012 08:26 AM

Beautiful!

(K) 08-29-2012 08:40 AM

The whole setup goes together so well. I mean the wheels already look phenomenal by themselves, but your choice in tire size really sets off that package.

M-17 08-29-2012 03:01 PM

Nice, even more pictures than I expected. :w00t:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.