Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada Classifieds (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   2020 BRZ Interior Good and Cheap (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155886)

Koba 07-14-2026 12:07 PM

2020 BRZ Interior Good and Cheap
 
Gutting the car for a cage install.
2020 BRZ, has about 20K kms. Bought new for track use only, so no snow, mud, etc... on any interior trim.
I don't have pictures just yet, but everything is in excellent shape.
I am only keeping the dash.
All carpeting, headliner, seats, OEM steering wheel, airbags, seatbelts, panels and so on is up for grabs.
I am in Maple, pick up preferred. Any reasonable offer takes it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.