Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Sprintex 210 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155847)

Kirian_N64 05-15-2026 12:36 AM

Sprintex 210
 
4 Attachment(s)
Hi all.... After 5 years of ownership, and a happy 50000km, I'm slowly feeling slow.... So I decided to go the SC route, I am currently in contact with a man about his Sprintex 225... here aRE the numbers and pictures, would like to hear more experienced opinions.... I have 0 problems with my car and it is a daily driver. thoughts and suggestions are wellcome

DarkPira7e 05-15-2026 03:55 PM

It's an awesome kit. Loved the car I rode in and drove that had it! Do not expect a lot of power increase, but it gives your torque exactly where the car needs it and the sound is wonderful!

You won't be disappointed as long as you're not expecting a super fast car. The dyno reading of 260 is nonsense though, I would expect maybe 200-230WHP on the high end with the stock pulley size

EvilPenguin04 05-26-2026 01:22 PM

I've had the 210 on for a few years and 50,000 miles now and it's a night and day difference.

We started out with the stock pulley and catback on the car. It now has header, 69mm pulley and E85.

Now that it's basically maxed I wish I could find a 335 to replace it with.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.