![]() |
UPDATED 7/30/26l,,Speedfactory Header,Fujitsubo Exhaust
11 Attachment(s)
Up for sale F-T SpeedFactory Catted Header,Ceramic coated,UEL $800(Shipped For lower 48), Fujitsubo Authorize R type-S Polished Blue Tips,$950. or best,Looking toSell Locally , NEW Grimmspeed Dry con panel.For 17-21 Manual trans, $50.Perrin inlet hose $50. Open Flash Tablet OFT V2,$320, Smaller Items can be shipped, Paypal fees + shipping
|
Quote:
|
I left it on the car. When I sold it. The sides have double sided tape on them for a install, I did want to ruin them taking the off.
|
Interested in the OFT V2, Pm sent.
|
I'll call second dibs on the OFT if the above member doesn't buy it.
GLWS on the other items! |
interested in the mounts, whats the best price you can get me shipped to 93010?
|
Thanks again for the Fujitsubo front pipe.
:burnrubber: |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.