Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   STi Differential Bushings (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155798)

spcmafia 03-16-2026 09:40 AM

STi Differential Bushings
 
Bought these thinking the install would be as easy as the inserts, but it is not. At least for the amount of effort it would require. See below for part numbers. These are brand new and still in their package.

ST41322AS000 DIFF BUSH R RH
ST41322AS010 DIFF BUSH R LH

I am asking for $180 for both since I had to pay shipping and then tariff dues. I can ship at buyers expense.

Will upload pictures later today.

STi Part Catalog

spcmafia 04-03-2026 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Photos

spcmafia 05-19-2026 01:10 PM

SOLD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.