![]() |
FS: UEL Catted Header NEW, OEM Mid-pipe
3 Attachment(s)
Brand new in box, never before used. It is in perfect condition, still in factory package. Retail price is $1,350. Selling for $899. Save $450! I'm willing to ship although local pick-up preferred near Philly.
It is ceramic coated in jet black to keep under hood temps down and increase efficiency evacuating hot exhaust gasses. Add easy horsepower, eliminate that awful torque dip, and give your exhaust that traditional flat-four rumble! There is not an easier or more reliable way to add power than this simple bolt-on mod. Comes with new gaskets that shipped with it for installation. Only selling because I no longer own my BRZ, RIP. I thought about getting another one for the past few years, but I went in another direction. Header fits first and second generations. Selling OEM Mid-pipe with only 10k miles for $150. I had planned on pairing them together to keep noise levels manageable. Any questions just ask! Happy to answer them and to get these sold. For more info and dyno chart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_QmVF2-fQ |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.