![]() |
FS: Robot Craftsman Widebody Kit (FRP)
6 Attachment(s)
***Not available anymore, I decided it will be reinstalled.***
Used Robot Craftsman widebody kit (FRP). Recently reworked and primed for paint. Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S - 2012-2021 $2,500 OBO. Will not ship...Pickup or meetup only. Willing to travel 2 hours from my home in TX to meet up. PayPal Only. - Front Bumper - Front Splitter - Front Bumper Canards - Front Fenders (replacements) - Rear Quarters (overfenders) - Side Skirts - Mesh Grilles (not pictired) **NO REAR BUMPER** Rivnuts installed on parts but no fastening hardware. *** Also, I have three 18 inch Black ForgeStar F14 widebody fitment wheels https://www.forgestar.com/wheels/performance/f14. The 4th wheel is damaged on the hub side. The 4th wheel can be fixed or replaced. I will include wheels and tires in this sale for $800 more. I can provide pics if interested, please message me.Attachment 228224 Attachment 228225 Attachment 228226 Attachment 228227 Attachment 228228 Attachment 228229 https://i.vgy.me/7AbbvE.jpg https://i.vgy.me/hOVTH7.jpg |
Bump
|
Bump
|
Bump
|
Not personally interested but it may help to state whether for FRS or BRZ and/or Gen 1 or 2. Also a wheel pic would be nice.
Good Luck! |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.