Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   2022+ OEM catted header on first gen (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155455)

repillows 07-07-2025 09:47 PM

2022+ OEM catted header on first gen
 
I’ve got a 2013 FRS I’m converting back to stock but I found a good deal on a 2nd gen oem header. I saw a YouTube video confirming it fits but was not clear if it will be ok with the factory tuning. Has anyone swapped in a 2022 oem header without tuning?

BishamontenZC6 07-08-2025 03:49 PM

I literally did that and explained everything about it just a few threads earlier.

https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155306

Don’t hesitate if you have more questions.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.