Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Borla UEL Catless header (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155416)

Qwimby1 06-15-2025 07:48 PM

Borla UEL Catless header
 
3 Attachment(s)
Deep, rich sound. I'm selling the car so it has to go. Was on the car for approximately 20,000 miles and is in perfect condition. These are no longer made, but I think l paid about $650-700 for it new. Price $500 buyer pays shipping from Florida.

Qwimby1 06-25-2025 04:50 PM

OK, 77 views and no bites. Price reduced to $300 plus shipping for one week from today. If it doesn't sell by then it goes in the trash. I need it out of my garage.

dlb500 06-30-2025 02:45 PM

Private Message Sent

Keithye 12-08-2025 11:15 AM

If you still have these I am willing to buy for $300 and pay for shipping.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.