Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Part for mirror cover trim (2016 FR-S) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155195)

Dazzo 01-02-2025 05:50 PM

Part for mirror cover trim (2016 FR-S)
 
1 Attachment(s)
I am trying to find the part number for this plastic trim that encompasses the side arm and front trim of the passenger side door mirror on my 2016 Scion FR-S. The only part I have been able to find that comes close to it is SU003-03071 but to me it looks like that part would only cover the rear cap of the mirror and not the side/front trim, but I could be wrong. I have attached an image that outlines the specific part I am looking for. Any input would be a huge help, thank you! https://www.ft86club.com/forums/atta...1&d=1735858121

RickyBobby 04-21-2025 07:48 AM

How did this old post dated 01/02/25 get to the top of this section? Mod moved it?
If the OP is still around I also need this part on the passenger side mirror. You will not find it. The part SU003-03071 is the outer front shell piece. https://parts.nucartoyotanorthattleb...utside-mirrors You will have to replace the whole mirror. Look on ebay or a salvage yard for the mirror. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...om=R40&_sop=15


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.