Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Who doesn't love LCD watches? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154604)

Captain Snooze 04-07-2024 06:25 AM

Who doesn't love LCD watches?
 
Because
Quote:

Originally Posted by JD001 (Post 3603793)
Who doesn't love LCD watches?


bcj 04-07-2024 10:58 AM

☑ meh

JD001 04-10-2024 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcj (Post 3603825)
☑ meh

Don't get it.. we should all be into digital watches.. I mean, we've had plenty of time to get used to the stupid orange time piece in our glorious Twins...

JD001 04-10-2024 12:55 PM

Just realised, we have another LCD watch thread.. a bit like buses, wait an age for one bus and then 3 turn up!!! I will redirect my energy and enthusiasm for the other thread.. leave this one to collect crystal dust..

Ultramaroon 04-12-2024 02:06 PM

https://elections.ulstercountyny.gov...enBredberg.jpg

dpfarr 04-14-2024 01:36 AM

I mean my phone is a led, and I use it as a watch so???

JD001 04-14-2024 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpfarr (Post 3604069)
I mean my phone is a led, and I use it as a watch so???

And, do you like it? or wished it was analogue?

dpfarr 04-16-2024 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD001 (Post 3604088)
And, do you like it? or wished it was analogue?

Nebulous at best. In the other hand I don’t wear a watch because of it. I had a friend growing up who rode motocross and got product from Nixon watches. He had one that was analog with an LCD back. I’d be down for that.

bcj 04-16-2024 09:04 AM

That'd be some steampunk cred.
A Nixie tube background with a skeleton pendulum clock on top.
Rolex. Feh.

JD001 04-16-2024 11:55 AM

To keep with the JDM theme, I have JDM imported G-Shock. Black on black, it looks wicked!!

Ultramaroon 04-16-2024 01:13 PM

I miss my G-Shock. That thing really was practically bulletproof. I bought it when I was stationed in Yokohama back in the mid eighties.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.