![]() |
2017+ BRZ and 86 Dash trim interchangeability
Does anyone know if dash trims between 2017+ BRZ and 86 are interchangeable? I'm just wondering if the cutout dimensions for the headunit of a BRZ Limited are the as the dimensions of the 86 one?|
I know that 86 has a one piece trim and BRZ has a two piece, so they should be interchangeable, but I'm not sure if they'll fit over the headunit of a different car. |
yes, they're all the same car underneath.
|
There are trapezoidal or rectangular openings for the head unit for different years/models from 2013-2020. Just be sure you get the one that matches your head unit or you have adapters. Easy to tell from pics.
- Andrew |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.