![]() |
FS: Corsa Catback Exhaust Black Tips (New in Box)
6 Attachment(s)
I am selling a brand new, never opened Corsa catback exhaust for the BRZ/86. The exhaust features black tips, which was an extra cost option from Corsa. I sold my 86 before I had a chance to install this exhaust. At this point, I need it gone, as the box is quite large and it is taking up space in my garage.
The price is $1,350 or best offer. |
You'd have better chances selling without the attitude bud. Standard practice is to look up a few posts by the seller to see if they are legit. Stuff like this turns some people off.
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
You can demonize the truth and bury it in the deepest pit of hell. That still won't make it a falsity, and someone who is intellectually honest will inevitably find it again. |
All I'm saying is you come off as a somewhat unhinged person selling a box. GLWS
|
Quote:
You don't strike me as "interested;" you come across more as belonging to the broke and curious crowd. |
Quote:
|
So....?
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Quote:
Sent 10-02-2023 05:14 AM Told me to send you my zip and I did. You never got back. |
Sent pm
|
Still available?
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.