Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FS: Volk RE30 Bronze 17x8 +44 5x100 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153787)

Unplugem 07-31-2023 11:51 PM

FS: Volk RE30 Bronze 17x8 +44 5x100
 
7 Attachment(s)
I am selling my Volk Racing RE30 wheels. I bought these wheels brand new in 2011. I only put about 3,000 miles on these wheels, as they were purchased for a garage queen/show car. These wheels have only been used on well-paved public roads and have never seen track duty or racing of any kind.
The wheels have very minor scratches from the tire installation process. There are no scratches or defects on the wheel face or the lip of any of these wheels. These wheels have never been damaged or repaired, so their original structural integrity is fully intact.
Sizing is 17x8 +44 5x100 bolt pattern.
I have original Rays hubcentric rings and Volk Racing center caps that will be included with the wheel set. Additionally, I have blue Rays duralumin lugnuts in M12x1.25 that will be included with the wheels.
Price is $3,400 or best offer.

x808drifter 10-02-2023 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unplugem (Post 3588477)
I am selling my Volk Racing RE30 wheels. I bought these wheels brand new in 2011. I only put about 3,000 miles on these wheels, as they were purchased for a garage queen/show car. These wheels have only been used on well-paved public roads and have never seen track duty or racing of any kind.
The wheels have very minor scratches from the tire installation process. There are no scratches or defects on the wheel face or the lip of any of these wheels. These wheels have never been damaged or repaired, so their original structural integrity is fully intact.
Sizing is 17x8 +44 5x100 bolt pattern.
I have original Rays hubcentric rings and Volk Racing center caps that will be included with the wheel set. Additionally, I have blue Rays duralumin lugnuts in M12x1.25 that will be included with the wheels.
Price is $3,400 or best offer.

And I'll also take these for free. You pay shipping.

x808drifter 11-09-2023 06:04 AM

So....?

Unplugem 11-20-2023 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x808drifter (Post 3596189)
So....?

You appear to be a bit confused... What can I help you with?

x808drifter 12-03-2023 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unplugem (Post 3596800)
You appear to be a bit confused... What can I help you with?

Quote:

Originally Posted by x808drifter (Post 3593892)
And I'll also take these for free. You pay shipping.

Sent 10-02-2023 05:19 AM
Told me to send you my zip and I did. You never got back.

Unplugem 10-06-2026 01:51 AM

Bump.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.