![]() |
Anyone paint or wrap stock Limited rear spoiler?
I love the lines on my car. But the only thing I think detracts from the appearance is the rear trunk lid spoiler on the Limited. It’s like a wart on otherwise svelte lines.
I looked into swapping trunk lids with someone with a FRS, but the distance never worked out. I’m now thinking about either painting or wrapping the rear spoiler to match the body (red). Maybe making the flat black horizontal wing match the body will make it less obtrusive. Has anyone done this? Any pics of the result? Thanks! |
1 Attachment(s)
Well I did paint one but it wasn't a limited spoiler but a Rallybacker. The biggest issue I had was getting the color right. I had to have it retinted once. I'm curious did it not come painted body color??
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.