![]() |
New Delorean
Looks like DMC has stopped teasing and put out pics of their proposed new EV.
https://i.imgur.com/jsAyRbX.jpg It's not bad (making it a four-seater makes it look to long imo), but I appreciate that they've provided the 0-88 mph times. :D https://i.imgur.com/rgob3NN.jpg |
1.21 gigawatts?
|
I'm going to allow this...
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk |
|
Can't be any more of a turd than the original, lol.
|
Quote:
|
Those door struts are going to have to be seriously heavy duty though. I can't imagine those skinny little things in the render will be up to the task (unless they want to replicate the originals' tendency to fail).
|
I mean. I have to admit it, it LOOKS nice, and I'll leave it at that.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
No need to waste time on the interior since the trips are so short. [emoji16]
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk |
|
Quote:
|
Sleek design, but completely missed the mark by adding too many seats but it would probably be a fun car to drive after some serious weight loss. Makes me wonder if DMC will incorporate some hidden storage compartment for cocaine trafficking
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.