Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   13' FR-S front turn signals (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148792)

ogvon 02-12-2022 02:26 AM

13' FR-S front turn signals
 
Today I returned to stock 2014 FR-S headlights from spec Ds. For the turn signals, do they need to always be on when the low beams are on, or is it fine if the signals only turn on when turning. The latter is how it currently works. I just want to make sure this is normal. After some digging, I couldn't find a clear answer.
Edit: I figured it out. no clue how to delete a post.

kevaughan 02-14-2022 04:56 PM

I have a 2014 FRS. When your car is running, the turn signals (triangles in the front bumper found above the fog lights) are always on but at a dimmer brightness. So lets say they idle at 50% brightness.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.