Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) -- General Topics (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Pandem Widebody 22' (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148378)

Irace86.2.0 01-10-2022 01:34 PM

Pandem Widebody 22'

This could be a repost, so forgive me if that is the case.

This isn't for me, but I came away knowing this will be another great platform for modifications like the last gen. I also like the headlights and taillights at night. They look much better than in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSciighMr8

CincyJohn 01-10-2022 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 (Post 3495474)
This could be a repost, so forgive me if that is the case.

This isn't for me, but I came away knowing this will be another great platform for modifications like the last gen. I also like the headlights and taillights at night. They look much better than in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSciighMr8

I don't hate body kits per se - but DAMN that is ugly.

Irace86.2.0 01-10-2022 02:25 PM

I'm not a fan of all the pieces and all the aero bits. I would personally want an understated wide body like what Singer does to the their Porsches. Also, I am not a fan of the wheel/tire package at all. The poke is too much, the tires aren't wide enough, and the stretch is so much they look to round or like balls with far too much rim poke/lip.

OkieSnuffBox 01-10-2022 04:42 PM

It's pretty terrible.

WC-BRZ 01-10-2022 07:44 PM

Don't care how much hate this gets, but if you're a grown a$$ man and you not only do these types of things to your car and then also drive said bastardized car in public, then you are a waste of your dad's sperm.

I couldn't imagine explaining this abomination to family/friends. Any level headed individual in your circle would distance themself from you.

Spuds 01-10-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WC-BRZ (Post 3495587)
Don't care how much hate this gets, but if you're a grown a$$ man and you not only do these types of things to your car and then also drive said bastardized car in public, then you are a waste of your dad's sperm.

I couldn't imagine explaining this abomination to family/friends. Any level headed individual in your circle would distance themself from you.

Sounds like you brought the hate with you bud.

What about grown a$$ women?

Varelco 01-11-2022 06:04 AM

That looks,

Horrendous.

PBR 01-11-2022 06:27 AM

Fashion accessory and decorative trash

x808drifter 01-11-2022 11:02 AM

I've said it before I'll say it again.

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancements

weederr33 01-11-2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

I forgot the part where this is my problem

OkieSnuffBox 01-11-2022 11:42 AM

Quote:

You should definitely cry harder.

soundman98 01-11-2022 07:32 PM

looks like somebody bought the wrong wheel offset, and just couldn't admit to it

not my style, but come on, all that money into new fenders, bumpers, and flaring it, and the tires poke worse than a horney teenager their first time in a victoria's secret.

Dzmitry 01-12-2022 08:01 AM

And 2 mph is all it could go...

suhhh 01-12-2022 09:12 AM

Quote:

must be angry at life, amazed to see what someone does to their car get you this upset

there's a bunch of mods that I would never do myself and builds I'd never go for, still I cannot say anything because at the end of it I'm not losing a single cent when people build what they want so I respect their work and carry on, which is exactly what you should do too.