![]() |
MTEC Shifter Springs
Hello FT86Club,
I'm selling my MTEC Shifter Spring Kit. This kit will fit any BRZ/FR-S/86. It works perfect and stiffens up an otherwise sloppy shift gate with easier returns to neutral If you're interested, let me know. Thank you! P.S. This was my build thread for my car. I have many of these parts ready to sell. If you are interested in any please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will also have most of these other parts listed elsewhere in there appropriate sections under the Classifieds section of the forum. Thank you! https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103863 Price: 25 USD https://i.imgur.com/UeRvCVN.jpg |
Stop making a whole thread for every single little nut and bolt you want to sell. It’s annoying and against the rules.
|
Bump
|
Shoot me a PM
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.