![]() |
TRD Quickshifter Kit
Hello FT86Club,
I'm selling my TRD QuickShifter Kit. This is a kit that will fit any FR-S/BRZ/86. It is a TRD USA part that is made to be attached via the undercarriage of the car to the shift linkage to shorten it up. Whereas other solutions, such as my STI Short Shifter actually call for replacing the shifter itself. When paired together it makes for a gnarly bolt action like shifting experience (think IRP, but subtle) Anyway, if you're interested let me know. Thank you! P.S. This was my build thread for my car. I have many of these parts ready to sell. If you are interested in any, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will also have most of these other parts listed elsewhere in their appropriate sections under the Classifieds section of the forum. Thank you! https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103863 Price: 150 USD https://i.imgur.com/JXEWE3l.jpg |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.