Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Turttle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Liquid Wax (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146958)

spcmafia 09-22-2021 12:32 PM

Turttle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Liquid Wax
 
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/data...oooCiiig//2Q==



New review.

I made a thread about the spray counterpart of this product. I have to say this is 40-50% better than the spray. It does take a little more effort to apply. But the results are significantly better.

The process involves washing your vehicle, dry. Take your orbital polisher, use an applicator pad or finishing pad, and apply 3 dime-sized drops of the liquid wax. One section at a time. Apply, let it dry. Take a damp microfiber towel and remove the product, finish with a microfiber towel.

I've used multiple liquid waxes, but none have made my vehicle shine like a showroom car. The water bending protection is about the same as any other product out there, but the shine is more prominent than other products after a heavy rain day.

It is costly, I paid close to $37 for it. But you can find it on sale at Amazon for $27.99 at the time of writing. I would imagine it would make black, dark metallic twins really stand out. Silver hides dirt really well, but it is also hard to make it stand out after a good wax.

spcmafia 09-22-2021 12:34 PM

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1622561376


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.