Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nurburgring BTG lap (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143897)

nkobns 01-17-2021 05:49 PM

Nurburgring BTG lap
 
Hey hey !

I’ve been to the ring for the first time last September, and it was incredible ! I had some instruction laps with Misha Charoudin which was pretty helpful even though i had done countless laps on assetto corsa and iracing...

Here’s the video on one of my clearest lap, but unfortunately I still had a yellow flag. lateral gs peaked at 1.7 for right turns, and 2g left in the karussell !

https://youtu.be/m6tkXYR8Big

ACE A350 Catless header
Counterspace garage tune
CSG Tein FLA coilovers
949racing 6UL 9x17 wheels
Yokohama A052 245/40/17 tires
-3 front, -2 rear
0 toe F&R
~1inch lowered

Thanks for watching !

nkobns 01-17-2021 05:59 PM


https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/15/32/83/95/e519d410.jpg
https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/15/32/83/95/95ad1d10.jpg
https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/15/32/83/95/cd51b210.jpg

Bobharp 01-19-2021 01:27 PM

Thanks for scratching my ring itch. I'm very jealous. [


QUOTE=nkobns;3400378]Hey hey !

I’ve been to the ring for the first time last September, and it was incredible ! I had some instruction laps with Misha Charoudin which was pretty helpful even though i had done countless laps on assetto corsa and iracing...

Here’s the video on one of my clearest lap, but unfortunately I still had a yellow flag. lateral gs peaked at 1.7 for right turns, and 2g left in the karussell !

https://youtu.be/m6tkXYR8Big

ACE A350 Catless header
Counterspace garage tune
CSG Tein FLA coilovers
949racing 6UL 9x17 wheels
Yokohama A052 245/40/17 tires
-3 front, -2 rear
0 toe F&R
~1inch lowered

Thanks for watching ![/QUOTE]

soundman98 01-23-2021 09:42 PM

maybe it's the camera angle, but your arms look like they're really close to the steering wheel. looks uncomfortable!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.